Thursday, August 14, 2008

Album Release Party at Parkside Lounge (setlist?)

So...
Last night I held my album release party (B-Sides and Rarities) at Parkside Lounge. This is a great little venue on Attorney and E Houston; it's down the street from the old Coach rehearsal space, and one of the places I would end up before or after practice for a beer. Three dollar PBR drafts... not bad.

Overall it was a success. It was overwhelming to see so many people there, including some of my very favorite people in the entire world. With the crowd from the band that went on after me, there were probably close to 40 people in the room. If not more. The room was full! There were some problems with the monitors at the beginning and I had some nerves but settled in nicely and ended up doing a great set.

I can't thank everyone who came enough, and those who wanted to come but couldn't or didn't for whatever reason. You all know who you are and I'm forever indebted to you for your love and support.

Now, since I am very unprofessional and don't use a setlist, and I forgot to record the show, I don't know what exactly the setlist was. But it went something like this:

Everything's Ahead of Us Now
Panic Attack
Small Hands
(i know those were the first three... here's where things get fuzzy, order-wise)
Hey Indigo
The Outer Limits
Shoulda Coulda (w/Nick Courage - part of the http://www.amutualrespect.org/ braintrust)
Are You Tired of Me My Darling
Burning Yr Bridges

(i know these were the last two)
Urban Planning
Humor

No recordings exist, but there are a bunch of pictures out there that I have to hunt down.

also - i have a new website! thanks to Marsha for helping me set it up... it's still in its nascent stages but will be GRAND!!!! -

http://www.goyogago.com/

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home