Monday, July 12, 2010

off to band camp

It's been a pretty thrilling weekend. Got to see one of the best bands working today, Hallelujah the Hills, at Union Hall on Friday night. They're starting a tour that's going to include dates with Titus Andronicus. They played some new material that sounded lovely and a bunch of my favorites, including Effie and then shocked the hell out of me by playing "To All My Scientist Colleagues", which was an awesome surprise.

Even better news!! You can now buy my last album "The Dreamless Sea" on bandcamp.com. Sure... you can get it for free from most of my friends or on the internet (if you know where to look...) but at $6 bucks, or 50 cents a song, you might as well just buy it.

.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home